|CuCPS utilizes G Suite for Education as our basic Learning Platform. All students and staff have Gmail accounts. It is important for students to remember to login to devices using their school issued Gmail when accessing the learning platform.|
Please follow this link to request a password reset.
|All students and staff have access to Office 365. If a student needs access, please contact Technology to have your account activated.||PowerSchool Parent Login|
PowerSchool Student Login
PowerSchool Administration Login
Amazing and Quick Google Tutorials
CuCPS has WiFi hotspots installed throughout the community at the following locations:
- Rocky Mount Baptist Church: 817 Stoney Point Rd, Cumberland
- Shiloh New Covenant Church: 1665 Anderson Hwy, Cumberland
- Ramans Midway Market: 3156 Cumberland Rd, Cumberland
- Mama D’s Country Store: 1368 Columbia Road, Columbia
- Union Outreach Fellowship Church: 237 Jamestown Road, Cumberland
- Cartersville Rescue Squad: 1667 Cartersville Rd, Cartersville (only park in middle area by flag pole)
SSID: Kajeet SmartBus PW: smartbus
This is a highly filtered system. Access to educational needs are open, including email, downloads, and uploads. Devices will be active at all locations from 7:00 a.m. until 8:30 p.m. No one is allowed in any area after dark. Maintain all social distancing rules. Do not park in any area that is not designated as a parking space.
Other Open Access Points include:
- Front of Cumberland Middle School: Student emails are used for logging in; normal school filtering rules apply. Maintain all social distancing rules. Do not park in any area that is not designated as a parking space. No one is allowed in any area after dark.
- New Life Farmville (9 Mahan Road, Farmville): Guest network only; filtering rules apply. Use the upper parking lot. Playground is off limits at all times. Maintain all social distancing rules. Do not park in any area that is not designated as a parking space. No one is allowed in any area after dark.
- Bear Creek Lake State Park -- Free WiFi access to students on the deck at the Lakeside Diner; Stop at the Park office to receive a complimentary parking pass; 8am - 4pm, 7 days per week; (no electrical power is available at this location for charging laptops or devices)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why am I not getting a connection to the Kajeet Smart Bus unit?
Turn wifi off on your device; wait a minute or two, then turn wifi on again. Kajeet Smart Bus should show up in the choices for wifi.
Other Technology Resources